To advocate for the best possible education for all students within Snoqualmie Elementary by supporting programs, assisting school staff, and promoting family involvement.
The SES PTSA actively seeks to support programs and materials that enhance & extend current district curriculum opportunities for our children by….
- Providing art enrichment lessons for all students grades K-5.
- Providing funds toward classroom experiences.
- Providing funds for academic goal support.
- Supporting school-wide and district-wide assemblies.
- Continuing “Cougar Trail” to promote student participation in regular exercise routines.
- Promoting student participation in schoolwide incentive and reward programs.
The SES PTSA will raise money to help fund programs that support and assist teachers and school staff to provide the best possible education for our children by…
- Providing teacher grants to support teacher-determined classroom needs.
- Coordinating a fall and spring fundraising campaign.
- Coordinating mini-fundraising events throughout the year.
- Researching community & corporate fundraising possibilities, including grants.
The SES PTSA will work to promote family involvement in PTSA events, fundraisers, school-wide functions, and district meetings by…
- Presenting general meetings.
- Welcoming new families to SES and encouraging all families to be involved in their student’s school.
- Offering parent education opportunities.
- Organizing Watch D.O.G.S. and other programs to encourage parental involvement.
- Coordinating room parents to encourage and support our teachers.
- Communicating information regularly to families through email, flyers, social media, district sources, and school bulletin boards.
- Maintaining the SES PTSA website, Facebook page, and Twitter feed.